Alisandra B. Carnevale, LLC |  Pennington NJ Family Lawyer




Pennington NJ Mercer County Lawyer: Practice Areas

Family Law

Domestic Violence

Juvenile Matters

Child Custody

Child Support

Visitation Rights


Spousal Support/Alimony

Premarital Agreements

Post-Judgment Matters

After your divorce judgment is entered, certain changes may occur or needs may develop that perhaps were not present at the time the Judgment of Divorce was entered.   If appropriate, I can help you negotiate with your ex-spouse or his/her attorney a new parenting time schedule, responsibility for college expenses, and/or adjustment to child support and/or alimony that better suits your familyís current needs.   If negotiation does not resolve the matter, if appropriate, I can file a motion with the court asking the court to grant certain reliefs. 

Enforcement Motions

Sometimes after a judgment or order is entered, one party or both fail to comply with the courtís orders.  If your spouse or ex-spouse  fails to comply with the courtís orders, if appropriate, I can file an enforcement motion on your behalf asking the court to order your spouse/ex-spouse to comply.


Uncontested Divorce

Contested Divorce

Property Settlement Agreements



Last Will & Testament

Having a will drafted is of utmost importance in order to protect your assets so that they pass to those whom you wish to enjoy them. I can assist you in drafting your Last Will & Testament, Power of Attorney and Living Will. I can also assist in probate.

Living Wills

Power of Attorney


Real Estate

Real Estate Transactions (closings)

Municipal Court

I am available to handle your Municipal Court matters including both Traffic Violations and Non-Traffic/Criminal Violations, such as speeding, reckless driving, careless driving, driving without a license, driving without insurance, DWI/DUI, possession of illegal substances/paraphernalia, shoplifting, assault, disorderly persons and domestic violence, among others.

Traffic Violations

Non Traffic/Criminal Violations


Domestic Violence


Disorderly Persons


Illegal Substances/Paraphernalia


I can assist you in obtaining an expungement of your criminal and/or juvenile record by preparing and filing a "Petition for Expungement" with the appropriate court.  If your order for expungement is granted, unless otherwise provided by law, your arrest, conviction, and/or other disposition of your offense within the criminal or juvenile system is isolated and removed, so that the offense and related proceedings are deemed to have not occurred. 


134 South Main Street Pennington, NJ 08534 Phone: 609-737-3683
Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved
Website design and hosting by, Inc.